Monday 16 November 2020

Coming Home Suite.



Here are some cards from my Coming Home Card Class. I love the whole Suite it is perfect for snowy scenes and even new home cards. There are so many houses to use from the Designer Series Paper alone.

You can watch my YouTube video if you click HERE - https://youtu.be/vdAbXVXPO8A


This card was cased from Julie Kettlewell. I used the Tasteful Label Dies for the aperture. The sentiment was cut from the DSP. The background was embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder.



This card was cased from Julie too. This is a great card layout using any DSP.



The last card is a Stepper Card setting a snow scene.I used the die with the pine trees to add some interest.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.