Tuesday 25 February 2014

Scalloped Tag Topper Cards.


 Here are some cards that I have enjoyed making with the Tag Topper Punch.
I used the Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set on the first one. How I enjoyed using that stamp set again!
I used one of the stamps from the Happy Watercolour set to give that Pool Party tinge in the background and then stamped the flower and tiny accent flowers on it in Black and Pool Party ink.
It was finished off with tiny pearls, glitter pen and Vanilla Seam binding Ribbon.
I would call this a Gatefold Tag Topper Card!


I used the Watercolour Designer Series Paper on Pacific Point Cardstock on this card.
I cut out three flowers from the paper and adhered them with Dimensionals.
The sentiment  comes from the Peaceful Petals stamp set. The border on the left hand side was made using one of the Finishing Touches Edgelits. White Taffeta Ribbon and Pearls completed the card.


You can make cards in different sizes as seen in the top two cards. I stamped Whisper White Cardstock using the Petal Parade Saleabration Stamp Set for the background of the card on the left.
The sentiment is from the Pennant Parade Stamp Set cut out using the matching Banner Framelits.
I love the pastel colours of these two cards.
I used some of the Retro Designer Series Paper on the card below and the Zoo Babies Stamp Set.
Did you notice the toucan sitting on the elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.