Wednesday 15 January 2014

Envelope Punch Board Mini Album

 I have been having fun recently making this Mini Album. I used the Happy Day Stamp Set for the front cut out using the Deco Label Framelits. The Crisp Cantaloupe Flower was made using the Spiral Flower Die from the new Seasonal catalogue to be launched on January 28th.
I used the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder which you can get free during Saleabration with an order over £45. The Sweet Sorbet DSP and Banner Blast Stamp Set and Punch are three other Saleabration items.


These are the first two pages of the Album. I have used the Sweet Sorbet DSP which co ordinates with Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding Card Stock.


Two more pages showing a pocket on the left hand side of the photo. The Stampin Up retired Tab Punch was used to make the tabs. The brown cardstock at the top of the pocket is a tag that pulls out.


This is the last page of the album. I hope that you have enjoyed looking at it!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your mini album Fanny. Do you have a tutorial on how to make this beautiful mini album?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The instructions are too long to post on my Blog but send me an email to fhstafford@talktalk.net and I will reply with an attachment.The original Album was by angel wings on you tube under envelope punch board album.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.