Tuesday 2 September 2014

Stampin Up White Christmas


The first Stamp Set that I ordered from the new Stampin Up 2014 Seasonal Catalogue was White Christmas.I love the little images that you can choose from to stamp on your card.
I will be doing a Class using this Stamp Set on Tuesday, September, 23rd at my house 1.30pm - 4.00pm.
Cost will be £10 to make 4 cards and a 3D item.
Let me know if you would like to join us.
The Real Red Card base was embossed with the new Filigree Frame Embossing Folder.
The Window Frame was cut with a  Cricut Machine.


The Green spotted mat behind the stamped image is one of the papers from the Trim the Tree DSP Stack.
The images were coloured in with the Blendabilities pens. The star was punched with one of the new Itty Bitty Accents Punches.

The Northern Flurry Embossing Folder was used for this card. I masked the ground and polar bear so that I could apply Lost Lagoon Ink with a Sponge Dauber for the sky.


The Filigree Frame Embossing Folder was used on Whisper White ardstock for the background.
The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.