Saturday 13 September 2014

Two Cards and a Pillow Gift.


One thing I love about being a Stampin Up Demonstrator is that you can enjoy making cards and pillow gifts for family and friends.
I made the above card for my daughter when she returned home from working for a year in Leeds for a charity called Caring For Life.
I love the colour combination of Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana.
I used the Flower Patch and From My Heart Stamp Sets and the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder.


I decorated one of our Polka dot Paper Bags using Chalk Talk and the Gift Bow Die.
Inside was a packet of chocolate buttons.


I made the above card for my Daughter-in-Law who loves dance and has recently qualified as a Ballet Teacher. I am so proud of her achievements which have taken a lot of hard work and perseverance.
I found the stamp set recently during a visit to a Craft Shop and bought it with Jenni in mind.
The Scallop Oval Framelit and Itty Bitty Flowers were made using Stampin Up products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.