Tuesday 23 June 2015

More Awesomely Artistic


Having been inspired by various Blog and Pinterest posts I have now had fun creating my own cards using the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set. I stamped in clear Versamark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder for the first card.I then sponged on Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron Ink before stamping the dots in Delightful Dijon. Dazzling Diamonds Glitter was added to the flowers and Dragon Fly. i coloured the flowers in with Calypso Coral Ink and a Blender Pen.The sentiment is from Butterfly Basics.


I made these cards this afternoon and coloured in the tiny flowers with ink pads and a Blender Pen.
The colours in the first one are Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron. The colours of the second are Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Mint Macaron.


The Base Card in this card is Sahara Sand. Other colours used were tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.