Wednesday 17 June 2015

Gift Bag Punch Board


I have been having fun playing with the new Gift Bag Punch Board. You can make three different widths of bag but the depth remains the same and the height can be up to 10 3/4 inches from a 12 x 12 sheet of Card Stock.
The first bag is using 12 x 10 inch DSP from the Paper Stack in Watermelon Wonder . I also used the Butterfly Basics Stamp Set and Framelits.


The sheet of DSP used for the second bag was cut to 12 x 11 inches. The DSP is Cucumber Crush and I used the Amazing Birthday Stamp Set. The red ribbon has retired but it gave it a very seasonal look.


The new In Colour here is Delightful Dijon. I used another sentiment from the Amazing Birthday set and I folded the top down to give a contrast. I got the idea from HERE.
I then added some Gold Sequin Trim to finish it off.


The last bag has a lid made in the same size as the base but cut down using the scallop edge of the largest Squares Framelit.
I dug out the Work of Art Stamp Set to make the Tag. I embellished the tag with some flowers punched out with one of the Itty Bitty Accents Punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.