Wednesday 17 June 2015

Awesomely Artistic


Three Blog Posts in one day is a record for me but I am catching up for being away at Jury Service for the first two weeks of June.
This post is primarily for those thinking of coming to my Awesomely Artistic Card Class on Monday, June 29th at 9.30am - 12.00pm.
 The first card is a copy of the card which the Demonstrators made at the recent Regional Training Day in Telford. I decided to give it a miss this year as my youngest son's birthday was on the day after so we took the boys cycling in the Delamere Forest on the Saturday.
The colours used are Mint Macaron for the card base and Delightful Dijon for some of the stamping.
I like the piece of Burlap Ribbon to add a bit of texture.


I copied this idea from the internet HERE. One of my ladies ordered the Stamp Set last week (mine is on its way) and she came over and allowed me to have a go with it while she had a go with the Gift Bag Punch Board. I look forward to making some original samples for the Class as soon as my Stamp Set arrives this week.
The card base is one of the new In colours Tip Top Taupe. The other colours used were Blackberry Bliss and Blushing Bride.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.