Wednesday 17 June 2015

Card in a Box


I have been on Jury service for the last two weeks. There is a lot of waiting around so I took the opportunity to do a couple of Make and Takes with some of the ladies there. One of them was the very popular Card in a Box. My sample is shown above.
I then decided to do the same project with the ladies who attended my Craft Day, here, last Saturday and they loved it.


This one was made using the new In Colour Cucumber Crush. The flowers were stamped with Watercolour Wonder ink. The striped paper is some of our new Envelope Paper which is a bargain at £5.50 for twenty sheets of 12 x 12.
The sentiment is from the Wetlands stamp set.


The next one one was made using some retired Paper Stack Paper in Rich Razzleberry.
The leaves were die cut using the Bouquet Bigz L Flower Die.
The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs Stamp Set.


The colour combination here is Mint Macaron for the card base, Watermelon Wonder for the stamped flowers and Cucumber Crush for the leaves.


I made the last one to give as a thank you to one of my ladies who had ordered from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.