Tuesday 23 June 2015

Best Thoughts


I made two thank you cards today with the Hostess Stamp Set Best Thoughts. The base card is Coastal Cabana.
I stamped on it with the swirl from the Everything Eleanor Stamp Set. It is worth getting that stamp set just for the swirl!
The card on the left was coloured in with a Blender Pen and the one on the right with an Aqua Painter giving a softer effect.
Both of the sentiments are from retired Stamp Sets - Curly Cute and Thank You Kindly.


This gives you a quick sample of images from the Best Thoughts set which I have coloured in with a Blender Pen, Aquapainter and one is unfinished! This is a good set for quick and easy colouring. As Zentangle is all the rage at the moment then this might end up being a very popular set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.