Monday 29 June 2015

All Boxed Up


I discovered an excellent video HERE for making a Baker's Box without the Die by using your Trimmer and a Score Board. I used Blackberry Bliss for the box above with a retired DSP Stack.
I put one of our new Metallic Foil Doilies behind the Tag.
I used Crisp Cantaloupe Card Stock for the second Box with retired DSP. The sentiment on the tag is from the Merry Everything Stamp Set which matches the Note Tag Punch.
I coloured the mini peg with a Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities Pen.


The three boxes above were made with Watermelon Wonder, Bermuda Bay and Cucumber Crush Card Stock. You can get all 3 colours in a mixed pack of Card Stock so that you get 8 of each colour for £6.50. The DSP is from the Cherry On Top 6 x6 Paper Stack. I used the All boxed Up Stamp Set for the sentiments and the Itty Bitty Accents Flower Punch for the embellishments.
The lush Lace Trim Ribbon is Watermelon Wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.