Friday 17 July 2015

Cottage Greetings Card Kit and Sentiments.


I recently ordered the Cottage Garden Kit with the matching Cottage Greetings Stamp Set.
It took me less than 10 minutes to assemble one of each of the three designs.
I was amazed at how simple it was and how classy the cards looked when they were completed.
I am doing a Class on Wednesday, July 22nd 1.30 - 4.00pm using the Cottage Greetings Stamp Set.
We will be making 4 cards and a box with the Envelope Punch Board to put them in.
The box will fit C6 Envelopes and Cards. Let me know if you would like to join us.


All you need to complete the kit is some adhesive, ink and sentiment stamps.
At £14.50 it is a bargain as you make 15 cards for under £1 each.
The matching envelopes are top quality with silver paper liners.


The embellishments are all included in the kit and full instructions.


I was then inspired to make some 4 x 4 cards using the Cottage Greetings Stamp Set.
I traced the Whisper White base for the sentiment using the left overs from the silver tags in the Cottage Garden Kit. I then cut a 2" strip of coloured Card Stock and punched it at either end with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.


These were quick and easy Thank You cards for my Customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.