Wednesday 14 November 2012

Ferrero Rocher Boxes.

Today I made boxes and treat holders in various sizes to put chocolate in. I have got a table at a fund raising evening for Pathways, at Oasis church in Wallesey, tomorrow evening. These Ferrero Rocher boxes were made using the Labels Collection Framelits from Stampin Up. I designed it myself and I am pleased with the finished product.The card stock is Real Red and Lucky Limeade. I do love some of the names that they choose for their card stock such as Gumball Green and Pool Party! One of my favourite colours at the moment is Cherry Cobbler. I wonder how they decided on that name. I love it when you find a new exciting colour combination. What are some of your favourites?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.