Friday 30 November 2012

First Christmas

I love it when someone orders a Stamp set off you and then lets you have the first go with it.
The funny thing is when you then have to buy it for yourself. Has anyone else had that experience?
Thanks, Brenda, I really enjoyed creating some cards with the First Christmas stamp set.
The baby in the manger fits perfectly on Whisper white card stock die cut with the second smallest Labels Framelit. I knew that it needed a border and what better than the Builder Wheels Snowflake Party and Snowflake Soiree. It is great fun using these wheels as you get such quick results.
I bought these also on a customer recommendation. it should really be the other way around.
The words are my prayer for anyone reading this blog "May the wonder of the first Christmas be with you always."
This stamp set brings to mind the Bible verse from John 1:14 "And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.