Monday 12 November 2012

Make a Mitten stamp set






I love the "Make a Mitten" stamp set as it conveys the warmth of woolen mittens on a cold winter's day.
There are four border stamps in the set which could be used for any occasion and four tiny stamps which are useful for tags or adding accents to cards.
Many thanks to Monica Gale for her inspiration for the Gumball Green card.
I have used the Snow Festival Designer Series Paper and the Festival of Prints DSP Stack.
The card stock colours are Gumball Green, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake.
Baker's Twine was used to connect the mittens. My favourite Baker's Twine colour is Cherry Cobbler.

1 comment:

  1. Such an array of beautiful cards Fanny, really love the mittens as well. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.