Wednesday 28 November 2012

Googly Eyes.


When I first received the Stampin up Seasonal Catalogue I skipped over the Halloween pages as I am not a fan of Halloween. However, I noticed one or two Stampin Up Demonstrators using "Googlies" in their projects.On further research I discovered these Goolglie Eyes on page 27 of the Seasonal Catalogue along with all the other Halloween items. As they were only £2.25, and you get 40, I ordered them and I have used them on the Owl in the card above.
The green background was cut using the Top Note Die which has the white Framelits Die on top.
I used the Owl Occasions stamp set. I love the many elements that are in this set as there are so many variations.
It is always good to remember at this time of year that "God became flesh and dwelt among us."
God with us is the meaning of Emmanuel, one of the names of God mentioned in the book of Isaiah.
I have used the Top Note die again as the background on a Baja Blue base. The greeting is from a set of stamps designed by Paula Pascual for Personal Impressions.
The ladies are doing these cards and four others at my Christmas Card Stamp a Stack Workshop, here, tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.