Friday 16 November 2012

Craft Fair at Oasis church, Wallasey

Last night Tom helped me out at a Craft fair raising money for Pathways at Oasis Church, Wallasey.He sold cookies that he had made that afternoon for 20p each and some soft toys knitted by a lady who lives up the road from us. I sold 3D items and cards that I had made.
Here is a close up of some of those items.
The most popular were the boxes made with Stampin Up's Milk Carton Die and anything that was owl themed. People seem to like the Stampin Up Candy Wrapper boxes too. I borrowed the Die from a fellow Demonstrator three weeks ago and with the help of an excellent video on You Tube I soon got the hang of it.
I had to order my own as I realised that it makes a very cute box..When I show it to people they seem fascinated by it.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see Tom and your table of goodies looked fab. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.