Saturday 13 September 2014

Wondrous Wreath Bundle


I love the Wondrous Wreath Bundle in the new Stampin Up Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue. It is such a versatile stamp set. You can make cards for different seasons and occasions.
I cased the above card from the Catalogue on page 9 and just changed the word die from Joy to Noel.
I also added some yummy Gold Sequins.


This card was cased from Pinterest. I have just changed the sentiment and added 3 Silver Sequins.
Whover originally made this card has a very good sense of colour combinations.


This card was my own design. I wanted to make a Spring/Summer Card for a birthday or special occasion. The Flower Stamp and matching Framelit came in handy here.
The colour combo is Pool Party, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss.
I used the Dotty Embossing Folder for the card base.


Now we move into Autumn so I decided to pull out the Hexagon Hive Framelit which I love. You need to die cut it with a layer of Greaseproof paper to stop it sticking.
The colours are Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey and Tangerine Tango.
I finished it off with some Itty Bitty Flowers and some Gold Glitter Glue.
The Sentiment is from the Giggle Greetings Stamp Set.


Another Autumn Card with a Cajun Craze Base. The Hexagon Hive Die was used to die cut Hello Honey Card Stock. I used Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry Ink for stamping.
The sentiment is from the Four You Stamp Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.