Follow me by email

Wednesday, 20 August 2014

More Flower Patch and an Owl Card.


Above are two cards made using the Flower Patch Stamp Set and the matching Flower Fair Framelits.
I cased the first one from the internet but I can no longer find the link so my apologies to whoever made the original card. One advantage of photopolymer stamps is that you can bend the stems in either direction.
I did design the second card as a thank you to my oldest son and his wife for looking after us so well when we visited them recently.. I could not resist spritzing the card with gold ink.


This is one of the cards we did at a class at my house last week.
I love the owl punch and it always gets a positive reaction at a class.
The background was stamped with the Hardwood stamp. The branch is from a retired set, called Owl Occasions, which I am hanging on to for future branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.