Tuesday 7 January 2014

Sneak Peek of Saleabration Items.

I have begun to play with some of the Saleabration Items that I have received through the post.
First up is a card that I made for my daughter to give to one of her best friends.
I used the Petal Parade Stamp Set with the Sweet Sorbet DSP.
I love these pastel spring colours especially in January. It makes me look forward to the warmer weather.



The base for the second card is Calypso Coral. I used the Deco Labels Framelits for the aperture and cut out a frame to go around it in Pool Party Card Stock.
The Stamp Set I used is another Saleabration one which you can get for free after January 28th with an order over £45. It is called You're Lovely and includes the border stamp which I have used along the bottom of the card.
I used some of the Baker's Twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack and fastened it to the card with an Antique Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.