Monday 24 February 2014

Miscellaneous cards


I do enjoy making individual cards for people. This one was a thank you card to an Aunt. I used the Happy Watercolour stamp set and the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. I also used up some K & Co paper from my stash. The Ribbon is the the gorgeous Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon . You can colour this ribbon with an ink pad or Stampin' Write Markers but I decided to leave it plain this time.


This is a birthday card that I sent to my oldest son's future Mother in Law who loves horses. The stamp is Magenta. I bought it second hand a while back and I have used it a few times. Decoupage gives the image extra dimension. I used the Finishing Accents Edgelits on one of our Gold Foil Sheets for the delicate zig zag edge on the left hand side.

The card above is a Thank You Card that I sent to my future daughter in law, Jenni. Pretty in Pink and roses are the theme for her wedding in less than 6 week's time. I used the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder from the Annual Catalogue. The sentiment is from a retired stamp set which I am hanging on to as I love the font!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.