Sunday 23 February 2014

Scalloped Tag Topper Boxes and two cards.


I have really enjoyed playing with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch from the Spring/Summer Catalogue.
So much so that I am going to run a Class here on Thursday, March 6th at 7.30pm. We will be making some of the items in this Blog Post.
Both of the above boxes were made out of A4 Cardstock. You could make any size in between depending on how much chocolate you wanted to put in it!
The DSP on the tall box is Eastern Elegance and on the small box I used the Fresh Prints DSP Stack from the Spring/Summer Catalogue.


The box above has two openings and I got the instructions from Pootles.co.uk  HERE
I used Tango Tangerine Cardstock and DSP from the Retrofresh pack.in the Spring/Summer Catalogue.


Above is a neat little box which I have filled with some Lindt Easter Eggs (my favourite!)
I used the Sweet Sorbet Saleabration DSP on Calypso Coral Cardstock. I tied it with Pool Party Ribbon left over from last year's Saleabration.


I cased the box above from Becky Roberts'  blog www.inkingidaho.blogspot.co.uk. I just changed the colours a bit. The Cardstock base for the box and one of the cards is Crumb Cake and the base for the other card is Pool Party.The Flower Stamp is from the Happy Watercolour set from the Spring/Summer Catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.