Saturday 29 August 2020

Life is Beautiful Class.

Lee Ann Greff designed this stamp set and showcased some beautiful cards with it. I cased some of them for my recent online Zoom Class. Yo can watch the video HERE -https://youtu.be/z0wsXg0OI_g   I found it helpful to use my Stamparatus for stamping the tree in all of the cards.I love this colour combo of Bermuda Bay with Mango Melody and a hint of Early Espresso. 

The stitching die on the card base is from The Love of Leaves Bundle.


The second card includes a masking and sponging technique with Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz inks.



The third card shows all four seasons. You stamp the two trees in Crumb Cake on Whisper White Cardstock  cut at 5 x 3 1/2 inches. You then cut it into four 1 1/2 inch strips with your Stampin Trimmer and stamp the different colours for the seasons.


The colours used in the last card are Early Espresso and Melon Mambo. The Thinking of You sentiment is from the stamp set.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.