Thursday 13 August 2020

Arrange A Wreath Class


These are the four cards that we will be making at my Online Zoom Card Class tonight using the Arrange A Wreath Bundle. The ladies get the kit and use their own sentiments.Here is a link to the YouTube video that I made for them - https://youtu.be/8qpss5DhTnw.
Let me know if you would like details of future postal card classes.

The second card is for Autumn. I have used the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder with Sahara Sand cardstock.

The third card includes four of our new In Colours - Magenta Madness, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight and Bumblebee.

 

The fourth card is a Christmas card using Just Jade, Poppy Parade and Whisper White. The larger flowers have been used as Poinsettias.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.