Friday 17 July 2020

Birds and Branches Online Zoom Class


Last night I held an Online Zoom Class and this is what we made.  We used the Birds and Branches Bundle from the Annual Catalogue. Let me know if you would like to join in the next class on July 30th using The Forever Fern Suite.
Firstly a Z fold card In Smoky Slate and Petal Pink with some of the Peony Garden DSP.


We then made a bird house box with the retired Baker’s Box Die. This one is in Highland Heather. The ladies all had different colours from the Subtles family..


We then made a matching card.   



Here is the YouTube video that I made with some instructions for those who could not access Zoom.
If you like the video then please click subscribe on YouTube to be notified about future videos.


The last card would be suitable as a wedding or anniversary card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.