Tuesday 14 July 2020

Simple cards with Forever Fern


Recently I have been focussing on the Forever Fern Stamp Set from the Annual catalogue.
You can watch a YouTube Video that I made HERE - https://youtu.be/BC9F0wCEhaY
The first card is one of two that I made using the Split Card technique. The colours are Bermuda Bay, Old Olive and Gorgeous Grape.


Here is the second half of the Split Card, Portrait.


The third card is a Simple Stamping Card using Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.


I applied some green inks with an Aquapainter to Watercolour Cardstock before stamping and die cutting for the next card.


I used three different coloured rectangles for the last card held together with a post it note to stamp  on them and then they were separated to apply them to the background. Mint Macaron is the base card background colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.