Tuesday 30 June 2020

Snow Front Stamp Set and Sponging Technique



I have made a YouTube Video of this technique. Click on the link to view -  YouTube Video of Sponging Technique for winter snow scene
My thanks goes to Lyssa at Song of My Heart Stampers for the original video. She cased the idea from page 16 of the new Annual Catalogue which uses the Mountain Air Stamp Set.
My first card was stamped in Pretty Peacock on Pool Party Cardstock.


The second card is stamped in BlackBerry Bliss on to Purple Posy Card Stock. This was adhered to Highland Heather and then to a BlackBerry Bliss card base.

The third card uses Mossy Meadow Ink on Soft Sea Foam Card Stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.