Tuesday 30 June 2020

Jar of Flowers


The Jar of Flowers Bundle was my first choice from the new Annual Catalogue. I have paired it up with some of the retired Best Dressed DSP and BlackBerry Bliss Card stock in the first photo.
I have done a YouTube video about how to emphasise the water in the jars here -
https://youtu.be/OjyBDldaXWs


The next card is paired with. Sentiment from the Comfort and Hope Stamp Set. I love sunflowers. The three dots are also from the Comfort and Hope Stamp Set.


The flowers in the third card are coloured with Magenta Madness which is one of the new In Colours. The sentiment is from the Lovely You Stamp Set.


The last card is in subtle shades of colour. I used Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to make the water in the jar sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.