Monday 11 May 2020

More Botanical Prints Medley


The first card was cased from the Spring/Summer Catalogue. The Die set in this Medley includes two triangular dies which are unique and easy to cut out. I coloured the Designer Series Paper with Blends Pens.


For the second card  I made the background behind the sentiment by applying bubble wrap with bleach to Basic Black Card Stock. The bleached area came out as brown spots.The Designer Series Paper is from Sail Away Home. Notice one of the Metal Bee Embellishments from the Medley in the bottom right hand corner of the card.


To make the background for this card I applied one of the Laser Cut Sheets to Highland Heather Card Stock and sponged ink on it using Gorgeous Grape Ink. The sentiment is from Peaceful Moments.


For the last card I sponged Pretty Peacock on to Whisper White Card Stock making an ombré effect from darker to light. The entailment is from Positive Thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.