Wednesday 18 November 2020

Curvy Christmas

Tomorrow evening I am doing an Online Zoom Class using the Curvy Christmas Stamp Set which is available for a limited time only. In the first card I have combined it with  the Snow globe and Home Together  Dies. The background DSP is from the Snowflake Wishes Suite.

I used Pigment Sprinkles in Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay for the second card with a touch of Frost White Shimmer Paint for highlighting.

The Poinsettia in this card is from the Wreath Builder Dies. The DSP is part of the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle but can be bought separately. I love the colour combo of Sahara Sand, Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler. 

This is a variation of the Scrappy Strip Card using the Quite Curvy Dies. The Have a Hoot Stamp set is a cute, whimsical set to highlight any card.


 Another card using the Pigment Sprinkles in Gorgeous Grape and Mango Melody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.