Thursday 26 November 2020

Curvy Christmas and watercolour techniques.

I really enjoy watercolour techniques so I decided to make some watercolour backgrounds for the Curvy Christmas Stamp Set. You can view my YouTube video HERE - https://youtu.be/W0zp_bGudbQ.                I used Bermuda Bay and Misty Moonlight for the first card.

The colour combo in this card is Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler. The Star stamp was inked in Versamark and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. I used the new Stampin up Blending Brushes which will be available in the January- June 2021, Catalogue. I also inked up the Artistry Blooms DSP with some Cherry Cobbler Ink so that it would match the background.

A similar card but Landscape. The line of trees was stamped in Versamark and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. A gold Stitched Rectangle was placed behind the stamped image. I flicked some watered down retired gold glimmer paint across the sky with an Aquapainter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.