Friday 4 December 2020

One Sheet Wonder with Peaceful Boughs and For unto us Stamp sets.

I was inspired by Ruth Trice’s Video to do a One Sheet Wonder. She had used The Life is Beautiful Stamp Set. I decided to use Peaceful Boughs from The Annul Catalogue with a sentiment from For Unto Us. You can view my YouTube Video HERE - https://youtu.be/KLCs_8fFjMQ I got eight card fronts out of one sheet of Very Vanilla Card stock.

I used Gray Granite for the Card Base of my second card. I chose card bases to match the ink colour that I had sponged with.

This card has a Cherry Cobbler card base with a Shaded Spruce Banner and a Copper Foil Stitched Rectangle to give extra bling to the card.

I used Copper Foil again here with Soft Suede sponging.


Real Red also goes with Shaded Spruce. I added some Red Foil Berries cut out with the Detailed Dove Dies.

Gray Granite card base again embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder. Cherry Cobbler is a good contrast.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.