Friday 4 December 2020

Most Wonderful Time Card Class in the post

This week I used the Most Wonderful Time Refill kit for my Online Zoom Class. If you live in the UK then please contact me for details of my Online Zoom Classes which I hold once every two weeks. You can view a YouTube Video of the class HERE - https://youtu.be/Yukf5aybXIc. We did a version of the Scrappy Strip Paper Piecing Technique for the first card. Real Red Gold and Old Olive compliment each other.

The Designer Series Paper in this Kit is gorgeous with gold foiling on one side. We cut the presents out of one of the sheets of Designer Series Paper. I lightly sponged the sentiment banner with some Pear Pizzazz ink.

I love the Deer Stickers in this kit. They look so regal and go well with the Designer Series Paper.

The Candy Canes are also stickers in the kit and they match some of the DSP. One tip is to rub the back of the stickers with an Embossing Buddy to remove some of the stickiness.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.