Monday 7 December 2020

Plaited Paper Technique

 


I follow Song of My Heart  Stampers Blog and was inspired by the Plaited Paper Technique which Lyssa demonstrated recently. I used the Heartwarming Hugs DSP for the fist card with a sentiment from The For Unto us stamp set in the Holiday Catalogue. The Baubles are from the retiring Tag Buffet Stamp Set.


The second card uses papers and the bundle from the Coming Home Suite. I decided to stamp the trees from the set for a background.


This is copied from one of Lyssa’s cards. I added two Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper strips.


The last card is also almost the same as the one that Lyssa did. I really enjoyed this technique as it is very easy to do and makes an effective background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.