Monday 14 December 2020

Warm Hugs Stamp Set.

I love the Coffee mugs in the Warm Hugs Stamp set and the sentiments that go with them. The stamps go really well with the Heartwarming Hugs DSP  from the same Suite. I enjoyed doing Medallion stamping with this Stamp set. You can view my YouTube video of the technique HERE - https://youtu.be/xv4wcqLGRms

This is a good way to use up scraps of dsp. I stamped the mugs using the Stamparatus for the Medallion Stamping Technique.

Another lay out for scrap dsp which I cased from Pinterest. A variant of the Scrappy Strip Technique.


 Another Medallion Stamping technique. I used the Detailed Trio punch for the corners of the dsp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.