Thursday 26 November 2020

Warm and Toasty

I decided that I needed a Stamp Set with some cute Christmas characters so this is the one that I chose. I love the polar bear with these colours.  I used some of the Snowflake Wishes Designer Series paper and one of the snowflake dies cut out using the Balmy Blue Glimmer paper.

I used the Peek a Hoot Dies to die cut the frames for this card and then stamped some of the animals in the spaces on the Whisper White card Stock. I Coloured them in with the Blends Pens. You can view a video on how I made this card HERE - https://youtu.be/6Qd4A0AygF8

I love the Plaid Tidings DSP. The sentiment is from the “For Unto Us” Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalogue.

Here is the cute deer with the Plaid Tidings DSP and a sentiment from the set.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.