Thursday 19 November 2020

Simple cards with Zany Zebras

Here are some quick and easy cards with the Zany Zebras Stamp Set. I used a  DSP from last year’s In Colour 6x6 stack with some black card stock on a Whisper White card base. I also used the Stitched So Sweetly Dies from the Annual Catalogue.

This card is 5x5. The colour combo is Call Me Clover and Lovely Lipstick which sadly retired in May this year. The Label for the sentiment was cut out using a new set of dies coming out in January called Floral Gallery Dies.


 The last card showcases the Scrappy Strip Technique which is so useful for using up your dsp scraps. The Flowers For Every Season 6x6 dsp pack is ideal for this stamp set as the right colours match the mood of the stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.