Thursday 21 March 2013

Quick Cards

 My friend, Michelle, asked me to do 36 more cards for the Christian Charity that she did the fund raising tea for. I used pre folded 5 inch square cards. I decided to use bright colours as the charity rescues girls that have been kidnapped and taken into prostitution. The girls are given the opportunity to start a new life. Bright colours represent that to me!
I used a variety of Stampin Up Embossing Folders for the piece of card stock that was adhered to the left hand side. The colours used were rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pool Party and Tangerine Tango.
The papers were the Sycamore Street Sale-a-bration ones, Floral District and Patio Party.
A Labels Framelit Die was used to cut out the Whisper white Card Stock to stamp on.


 The Itty Bitty Stamp Set was used for the tiny flowers on the above card.


 The Stamps used in the card above were Madison Avenue and Bloomin Marvellous - both Sale-a-bration sets.

 The sentiment above is a Hero Arts Stamp that I have not used in a while.


Another Hero Arts sentiment alongside a Stampendous dandelion.


 Madison Avenue with a verse from the Blessings from Heaven Set




Both the sentiment and the flowers above are from Bloomin Marvellous.
I really enjoyed making these cards. Using bright colours and beautiful stamp sets made me feel happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.