Sunday 17 March 2013

Passionettes Rainbow Swap.


 Today I finished preparing cards for the Passionettes Rainbow Swap.
We all have to post them to Dawn Wicks tomorrow.
I joined the pink and the purple group so I had to do five cards for each.
The yellow and blue card above was one that we did recently, here, at a Workshop.
We used Soft Subtles Card Stock and the Tea For Two Designer Papers.
The Framelit is one from the Adorning Accents Set and I have used the Pricking Template just inside the edge. The butterfly stamp is from the retired bliss set. I punched the yellow butterfly using the Elegant Butterfly Punch which lives up to its name.


Above is the pink version, that I made today, for the swaps  and below are the five swaps lined up ready to be packed and posted tomorrow morning.
The base is Primrose Petals Card Stock with Pink Pirouette Card Stock and some Patio Party Designer Paper on top.The Pink Pirouette was embossed with the Lacy Brocade Textured Embossing Folder.
I used a stamp from the Tiny Tags set under the pink butterfly.
Pearl Basic Jewels were used to finish the card off.


I used the Aviary Stamp Set for the purple cards.The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set.
Rich Razzleberry is the base card matched with Pool Party.
Punches used were the Scallop Trim Border, Itty bitty, Large Oval and Scallop Oval.



I love the idea of doing swaps as your hard work is rewarded by receiving other people's creations by return post!
so let's hope there will be more to be involved in.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.