Saturday 23 March 2013

Calypso Coral and Regal Rose.


My oldest Son rang me on his mobile phone on Wednesday to ask me a favour. Could I make a birthday card for his girlfriend, Jenni. so I asked what he would like on it and of course he did not have a clue so I suggested a pink rose as I know that he has given her one and the rest fell into place.
I used a lot of non Stampin Up products.
The rose is a Stampendous Stamp that I have had for years. The die that I used to cut out the heart has an embossing folder with it. It is a Provo Craft Disney Die. I used a sponge dauber to ink it up.
The lace is from my stash and the paper is K & Co. I used a sponge Dauber around the edges of the card with Calypso Coral and Rose Red ink.
I used a Crafters companion Lace Border die for the decorative edge at the base of the card.
I just had to get out those Stampin up Pearls to finish the card off properly. They really are the best on the market as are the Gems!
The sentiment is a stamp from the From My Heart Stamp Set.
I hope that Jenni likes it.

I also made her one from the rest of the family but I forgot to take a photo
 I used the Friendship, Yes Please, stamp from the From my Heart set, two Doily Dies in Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake layered on top of each other on Tea for Two Paper with Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon and an Antique Brad to finish it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.