Wednesday 13 March 2013

Hearts A Flutter and the Owl Punch.

 I always enjoy the challenge of making birthday Cards for friends and trying to include what they like.
The above card was for a friend who likes Pool Party and the Owl Punch.
I have been wanting to use the Hearts A Flutter Bundle on a card and I have seen variations of this "Washing Line" arrangement.
I used the Pool Party Baker's Twine for the two bows at each end of the line.
The sentiment stamp is from the Create a Cup Cake set punched out with the Word Window Punch and mounted on Primrose Petals Card stock punched out with the Modern Labels Punch.
I made the Cup Cake Box to go with the card.
I used the Take A Sip Standard Wheel for the border and a retired punch for the handle.
The Chocolate Cup Cakes inside were made using a Hummingbird Bakery Recipe which is one of my  favourites.
I inked up some of the Flower Trim from the Spring/Summer Catalogue with Rose red ink to add extra embellishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.