Monday 4 March 2013

Cards in a Flash.


 These are two of the Cards that we will be making at my Workshop, here, this Wednesday.
I still have some spaces so let me know if you would like to join us!
The title of the Workshop is Cards in a Flash. We will be using Connie Stewart's technique of using a card base and two flash cards for each card.
You punch pieces from parts of the coloured Card Stock which will not show as  the Whisper White or Very Vanilla strip is on top of it.
I love the Sale-a-bration set Feeling Sentimental as it is so useful for men's cards.
The more Mustard and Basic Grey Card Stock was left over from an Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin Kit.In the Kit they were teamed up with Pool Party and Primrose Petals.

The Aviary Stamp Set is one which I have not used in a while. I find that it is very versatile as there are so many elements that you can use.
The Itty Bitty flowers along the Scallop Trim border were stamped and punched out with the matching Itty Bitty stamp and punch.
The sentiment is from Petite Pairs punched out with the Oval Punch. The Scallop Oval was used for the base.

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Fanny! Can't wait to start showcasing the brilliant idea of Cards in a Flash with the ladies at my craft classes in Liverpool and Formby. Thanks for sharing!
    Magda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.