Friday 8 March 2013

Blossom Punch.

This is one of the cards that we will be doing at the Card Workshop next Thursday at my house.
I started this card last night but could not sort out the right colours so I left everything on my desk and picked up today where I had left off.
Within minutes I had totally changed the colour scheme and then it all came together. I have seen similar cards on the internet but not using the Brights Card Stock and the Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper.
The centre of the punched out flower was stamped out and punched with the Boho Blossoms Punch. Sadly the stamp is now retired "One of a Kind." I am so glad that I did not sell it on to someone second hand as it provided just the right sized flower for the centre.
Other products used include the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Blossom Party Originals Die,Curly Cute Stamp Set for the sentiment and Rich Razzleberry Card Stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.