Wednesday 13 February 2013

Tea for Two and Print Poetry Designer Series Paper.






I love the colour combinationTea for Two Designer Series Paper.
It goes so well with the Paper Doilies and Flower Trim from the new Spring/Summer Seasonal Catalogue.

I made the above card for a friend who is going through a challenging time in her life. The sentiment can be applied to so many situations.

I used the Tea For Two Designer Series Paper with Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Calypso Coral Card Stock.
I inked up half a Doily and one of the flowers from the Flower Trim with Calypso Coral Ink.
I also used the Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Labels Framelits, From My Heart Stamp Set and Island Indigo Ribbon (part of a Sale-a-bration  ribbons and buttons bundle  you can choose free for £45 spent on an order).
The second card is one that we are making tomorrow night at the Card Workshop, here, using products from the new Seasonal catalogue.

I have used the Hexagon Embossing Folder with Whisper White Card Stock.
I also used the Folder to emboss some papers from the Print Poetry Paper Stack and then cut out some of the hexagons and glued them to the Whisper White base.
The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs Stamp Set and it is layered on some Raspberry Ripple Card Stock which was die cut using the Window Frames Collection.
I then tied some Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine around the card to finish it off.

Come back in two days time to see what else we made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.