Thursday 28 February 2013

Bright Blossoms meets Madison Avenue!


 I had great fun at a friend's house this afternoon making small Thank you cards using the Blossom Party and Madison Avenue Stamp Sets. The latter is only available until March 22nd when the Sale-a-bration ends.
I am posting all of these photos of the cards for the benefit of one of my ladies who is thinking along the Brights line at the moment. I used the Brights Stampin' Write Markers for all of these cards and really enjoyed using them. My Stampin' Scrub also was well used!


 The Petite Pairs Stamp Set was used for all of the sentiments.


 The Scallop Trim Border and the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punches were used.


 The 1 inch Circle and 1 1/4 inch Scallop Circle Punches go well with the Petite Pairs Stamps.


 Rhinestone Basic Jewels and Pearl Basic Jewels added the final bit of sparkle.


 The cards were from a pack of 50 which I bought at a local Craft Store.


I hope that you all have a go at making quick and easy cards like these.
I was surprised by how well the two stamp sets seemed to work together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.