Saturday 16 February 2013

More Amore, Hearts A Flutter and Pinwheels.


 Above are two versions of another card which we made at the Card Workshop, I ran at my house on Thursday, showcasing products from the new Catalogue.
I started with a Pool Party base and stamped it using the flower image from the Bloomin Marvellous Sale-a-bration Stamp Set.Some of the Delicate Details Lace Strip was used on the left hand card. The strip on the right card was punched out with a Stampin Up punch which is sadly now retired.
Other products used on the cards include Lace from the Artisan Embellishments Kit, the Laser Cut Hearts from the More Amore Designer Paper, Designer Builder Brads, the Hearts A Flutter Bundle, a sentiment from the You Are Loved Stamp Set and the Sale-a-bration Vintage Verses, First Edition Speciality Paper and some Melon Mambo 1/2 inch Scallop Dots Ribbon.
I also added a Large Pearl Basic Jewel - Love these!

For the fourth card I used the very popular Pinwheel Die and the Sunshine and Sprinkles Paper cut out using the  Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die which cuts a 4 3/8 inch Scalloped Square. I also used it to cut a Scalloped strip out of a piece of Melon Mambo from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack. The sentiment is from the set of stamps which goes with the Pinwheel die called Wishes Your Way. It is punched out with the Modern Label Punch.
By the way the Silver Mini Brads are a perfect size to use with the Pinwheel die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.