Saturday 2 February 2013

8 x 8 Scrapbook Album

 I completed an 8 x 8 Creative Memories Picfolio Album this week for my husband's 60th birthday. I chose the photos at Tescos on Monday and collected them on Tuesday. I sorted them on Tuesday evening using the Creative Memories Jewel Heritage 8 x 8 Kit. I then cropped the photos. On Wednesday I journalled and embellished and finished it on Thursday lunch time to give to him in the evening.
This is the first page.
I really enjoyed choosing the photos that told his story mostly in the last two years.The pages included Family walks, trips, fun activities, friends and much laughter.

Our Christian Faith is central in our lives so I included a double page spread about our church and a visit by John Mackay giving a Creation Talk.
The last page came back to our Family and ended with Psalm 128

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.