Saturday 23 February 2013

Chocolate Buttons Treat Pouch!

 My dear daughter is on Stocks today which means that she is mucking out,grooming and cleaning the tack of horses at Reaseheath College. I decided to buy her a packet of giant chocolate buttons to come home to.Recently she has been hinting at me to buy some. As I had a little time on my hands I set about preparing a Treat Pouch to add to the surprise element and make them look more inviting.
The observant among you will notice that the paper is not Stampin Up but it is her favourite colour and swirly.
I die cut one end using the Adorning Accents Die and then embossed it with the matching Textured Impressions Embossing folder.
I bought the ribbon at a local craft store recently. It always gives me a good feeling to use some of what I buy soon after I have purchased it rather than stashing it all away to gather dust.
I just had to punch out some beautiful butterflies with my new Elegant Butterfly Punch.
Next on my order list is the Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set to go with the punch!
I stamped a sentiment in Melon Mambo ink using a stamp from the From My Heart set which I love.
I just had to decorate the Tag with a butterfly and large Gem. Monica Gale would be proud of me.lol.
I wrote a little message inside the Tag which was die cut using one of the Edgelits Adorning Accents Dies.

This is what she has to look forward to finding when she opens the Treat Pouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.