Monday 4 February 2013

Madison Avenue and the Diagonal Plate.


 I love it when an order arrives and you have the time to play with some of the items straight away.
Today, amongst other products, I received the Diagonal Plate for the Scoring Board,the Sycamore Street Papers and the Madison Avenue SAB Stamp Set FREE!
I also got the Brights Stampin' Write Markers.

 So I set to and made some Thank you cards for the lovely ladies who had placed an order with me last week.
The Brights Markers matched the Sycamore Street Papers but I did add the Summer Starfruit from the 2012-2014 In Colours.My inspiration came from our recent training day with Monica Gale.
You can see the original cards HERE on Monica's Web Site.
I call these free form cards as there is no right or wrong in what you choose to do.
Perfect cards to do with people at a Make and Take, especially if they are beginners, as they can't go wrong.
I used the Diagonal Plate to do the envelopes.
I found a very useful chart for the sizes HERE
I decided to make 3 inch square cards so I was instructed to cut a 5 inch square of DSP and then score using the 2 1/4 inch line on the plate.
It was a cinch!
I can't wait to do more!

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous :-) I also received that set free. Can't wait to get started xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.