Wednesday 12 December 2012

Simply Scrapping Kits.

Tonight I am doing a 6 x 6 Mini Album Workshop using two Simply Scrapping Kits from Stampin Up.
Four ladies have chosen the Merry Moments Kit (pictured above) which is on page 9 of the Seasonal Catalogue and two people have chosen the Razzleberry Splash kit (pictured below) which is on page 168 in the Main Catalogue.

 The three sticker sheets are 12 x 12 and would be sufficient to make four 6 x 6 Albums with some to spare as  room must be left for photos and some journalling!
The stickers are sturdy and can be repositioned without tearing the Card stock.
The kits could also be used to make a lot of quick and easy cards. I think that may be a future Workshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.I really appreciate it as I love hearing from you.